Titan is an entrepreneurial driven, service oriented, waste and recycling solutions company with a comprehensive package of waste reduction, collection, recycling, and technology enabled solutions to support customer demand. Our agile team will evangelize environmental innovation at scale, providing stakeholders an opportunity to participate in one of the nation’s fasting growing environmental solutions companies.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & 2nd Chance Employer
Titan is the sum of many individuals of diverse backgrounds, with collective experience in every aspect of the solid waste and recycling industry. Our collective knowledge is what makes us powerful, and we believe our collective diversity is what makes us unstoppable.
As we grow, we are continuing to invest in facilities and partnerships in historically underserved communities, and as we rebuild our community mosaic, we will seek to include opportunities that reflect the diversity of the communities that we serve. Some of our most important business partnerships have become prioritizing preference to industry vendors and supply partners representing minority owned businesses. Providing positions of prominence to everyone from a DRAFT II background is one of our strategies for success.
Our hiring strategy has evolved to include members of our communities who, for example, may have all the skills to make our customer service more effective, but cannot travel to a traditional office environment due a disability, or perhaps because they are a caregiver to a family member who needs at-home assistance. We have a technological strategy to solve this issue and open doors of inclusion to dozens within our community.
As a proud 2nd Chance Employer, Titan partners with the State of Michigan and many workforce development programs that provide meaningful employment opportunities to formerly incarcerated individuals who are seeking the opportunity to prove their quality and value to their community in an industry that rewards hard work, dedication, and upward mobility, providing skills that can last a lifetime.
Titan’s methods of inclusivity in workforce recruitment and retainment ensure that all voices are heard and always feel a sense of belonging throughout our organizational structure.
The estimated 2023 US market size for Waste Collection Services is $73.7 billion, including collecting hazardous and nonhazardous waste and recyclable materials. The industry is highly recession resistant given the utility like nature of waste collection & recycling. Nonhazardous waste includes municipal solid waste, household waste, and industrial and commercial waste.
- Leverage past experience working with public waste companies to build a company with significant scale and structure
- Avoid typical corporate bureaucracy and remain an efficient, nimble acquirer of quality companies
- Apply an entrepreneurial team-oriented approach to acquisitions
- Leverage local relationships resulting in enticing sellers to be more willing to transact and remain on for future growth
- Enter markets by buying smaller players providing significant opportunities for organic growth due to new presence
- Strive to be number 2 or 3 in markets initially
- Our execution will create a more efficient and nimbler public consolidator capable of realizing similar valuations to those of WM, RSG, etc.